Apply now to join our team.
If you would like to join our team click ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Service Engineer
- As part of this team you will be responsible for monitoring customer’s IT infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for identifying issues and taking preventative action to ensure business continuity for our customer base.
- In addition to this you will be a point of escalation for Level 1 engineers, working with the support team to ensure all issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Energetic self-starter with a positive/flexible attitude.
- Solution orientated with very good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities.
- Attention to detail.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in both remote and on-site support
- Desktop Support- supporting, troubleshooting Desktop & Remote
- Admin- Administering
Supporting all levels of Windows Server from 2003 to 2012
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies, including Exchange 2010 and Server 2008
- Providing support for the Exchange, Hyper V and VMWare Environment.
- Providing Hardware and software support to our customers
- Daily support for all backup related issues ensuring a timely resolution
- Consulting with 3rd party companies when issues needed to be escalated
- Working with all levels of Windows OS from Windows 7 to 10
- Working with all levels of Apple Mac OS
- Working with 3rd level support on projects which include Office365.
- Successfully helping users to migrate to Office365 and solving any related problems
Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Carry out site audits and health checks.
- Project management and implementation.
- Build customer relationships and ensure delivery of projects.
- Install and configure new hardware and SaaS projects.
- Technical account management.
- Evaluate clients existing infrastructure and recommend best practice.
- 10 years plus experience supporting corporate and SME networks.
- Microsoft certification.
- Server 2012 – Server 2019 Installations.
- Hyper-V & VMware experience.
- Microsoft Exchange & Office365.
- Office365 planning & migration.
- Networking (VLAN, Routing).
Security (SonicWall, Cisco).
- Online Backup Solutions.
- Disaster recovery solutions.
5-Star Customer Reviews